In these times we must take care of ourselves and that is why at Dental Blush we have established the Covid 19 Special Protocol, and we strive daily to implement these recommended measures in our facilities. We continue to operate during normal business hours.
Our clinic has implemented a special anti-Coronavirus protocol to guarantee the safety of equipment and patients. Given the current situation, it is necessary to take complementary measures to the usual ones.
This is an essential commitment to guarantee the protection and safety of both our patients and our team.
We are closely monitoring everyone’s development of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we are committed to following the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the American Dental Association (ADA) .
We will duplicate our efforts that already exceed the highest standards of disinfection and sterilization. All areas contacted by anyone in the office, be they patients or team members, will be cleaned with our current disinfectants that kill 99.9% of viruses.
Disinfection at Dental Center
In addition to our usual disinfection measures, we have now added due to our Covid 19 Special Protocol:
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for all our equipment (doctors, assistants, reception, cleaning, administration).
- Additional disinfection of contact surfaces.
- Continuous disinfection of clinic spaces.
Instructions Before Your Appointment
- Request your appointment before attending, request by phone or Whatsapp.
- We will beg you on time. The agenda will be adjusted so as not to crowd patients.
- Biosecurity actions require time and human resources, please do not miss your appointment.
- Come alone. We may ask your companion to wait outside the dental clinic facilities, except in the case of minors or dependent patients. In your case, minors may be accompanied by a single person.
- It is very likely that we will propose, if possible or indicated, “appointment concentration” after having evaluated your History during our internal “Clinical Session”, so that you will visit the clinic fewer times and will be able to receive the treatment at your correct pace.
Instructions Once in Our Office
With this objective, we strictly apply the protocol recommended by the health authorities , which implies your collaboration through the following measures:
- Please greet only verbally, without physical contact, and maintaining social distance.
- On arrival at the clinic, you will be provided with means to disinfect your hands. Similarly, we will take your temperature.
- Keep a safe distance of at least 2 meters with anyone else.
- We have removed magazines and brochures or any object that implies direct touch.
- Complete a health questionnaire, in which you will be asked about questions related to possible symptoms and exposure to people who have suffered or are suffering from COVID-19 infection.
About Our Work
Our professionals carry out the dental examination with the necessary personal protective equipment: gown, FFP2 mask, cap, gloves and glasses with screen.
Always, before and after being with a patient, our professionals will simultaneously wash hands with soap and water for at least 40 seconds, also applying a hydroalcoholic solution.
- Once inside the consultation, remove the mask only when we indicate it.
- We will always use disposable or sterilized material, reinforcing the disinfection of the space before and after its entry.
- Between patient and patient, the office is thoroughly disinfected and ventilated.
- All the instruments are disinfected and sterilized thoroughly with chemical verification in each process.
- Once the consultation is over and with your mask on we will guide you at all times to the reception and departure area.
Dental Blush is a dental office where our goal is to make the patient feel at home.
We are excited for you to become a new member of our family!
Please call now 305-553-0666. Thank you.