The benefits of dental implants are very large compared to other repair measures, bridges and dentures.
They are also recommended when a patient has suffered tooth loss.
Due to cavities, failed root canals, periodontitis, mouth trauma, excessive wear and tear, or birth defects.
Loss of teeth with all its associated effects can cause embarrassment, speech difficulties and low self-esteem.
However it can help restore a person’s quality of life by providing a permanent solution for tooth loss.
Benefits of Dental Implants Miami FL.
Let’s see in detail all the benefits:
- Appearance: Dental implants look and feel like their own teeth.
- Since they are designed to fuse with the bone, so that they become permanent.
- Since they restore the density of the jaw bones.
- The facial muscles can be used correctly again.
- Noticing a visible contraction of the face and restoring youthful appearance.
- Speak: With dentures, you run the risk that your teeth can slip into your mouth.
- Which makes the words babble or mispronounce.
- Dental implants allow you to talk without worrying that teeth can slip.
- Comfort: Because they become part of you, implants eliminate the discomfort of removable dentures.
Ease of eating: Dentures can make chewing difficult.
- Dental implants work like our own teeth, allowing you to eat our favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- There are no restrictions on the types of food that can be eaten.
- Many find that they can eat again the type of food they like and that they had not eaten for years.
- Self-esteem: Dental implants can return your smile and help you feel better about yourself.
Dental Clinic, Benefits of Dental Implants.
- Oral health: Do not require the reduction of other teeth, as a bridge does.
- Because adjacent teeth are not altered to support the implant.
- Our own teeth are left intact, allowing for long-term improvement of oral health.
- Implants facilitate access between teeth, thus improving oral hygiene.
- Dental implants help save adjacent teeth.
- Durability: The implants are very durable, and can be of many years. With good care, many implants last a lifetime.
- Crowns and bridges only have a half-life of 5 to 10 years.
Convenience: Dental implants eliminate the inconvenience of having to remove dentures, as well as the need for dirty glue to maintain them.
- Preservation of the jaw bone: Dental implants help preserve the jaw bone.
- The jaw bone maintains its integrity through proper stimulation of the roots of the teeth.
- When a tooth is missing, part of the jaw bones atrophies.
- This is why prosthetic wearers have the appearance of the sunken jaw.
- The quality of the professional also plays a crucial role since their qualification, experience and the instrumentation technology used in the implant procedure.
- Must have a great weight in the choice for the performance of dental implants.
Now that you know the benefits of dental implants, be sure to also know the immediate side effects that can cause.
Why is it The Best Solution to Put on a Dental Implant?
You may have long missed a piece of teeth or you may have recently lost a tooth.
You should know that the best thing to do in the event of the loss of a dental part or its absence is to replace this missing tooth.
Postponing rehabilitation treatment works against your oral health.
This is basically because the longer it takes to rehabilitate the lost tooth space.
The more likely it is to develop problems and pathologies in the oral cavity as a whole.
The lack of several teeth will undoubtedly cause problems in chewing, and as a result, difficulty eating properly.
But it will also cause the movement of the rest of teeth.
Tooth wear and fractures, absence cavities, a clear deterioration of the dental aesthetic.
And finally, not least, loss of alveolar bone which over time will make it difficult to rehabilitate the area.
All of these complications caused by not initiating rehabilitation treatment in time will complicate future rehabilitation and increase its cost.
Dental implants are the treatment of the absence or loss of a tooth that offer greater comfort, aesthetics, and durability.
The only treatment that prevents resorption or loss of the alveolar bone.
We also recommend you to consult our section of answers to frequently asked questions.
We are excited for you to become a new member of our family!
Please call now 305-553-0666 or complete our contact form. Thank you.