Teeth whitening Miami is a treatment applied to teeth that have changed color being one of the most conservative aesthetic treatments with dental tissue.
With this treatment it is possible to change the tone of the color of the teeth, leaving them whiter, and brighter and returning the natural shine of tooth enamel.
That is to say, it consists of eliminating the intrinsic and extrinsic stains that produce the change of hue on the tooth surface.
Consuming certain foods, such as coffee or wine, and having certain habits such as smoking can cause the enamel that covers and protects the tooth to darken.
These types of treatments are performed to return the natural color and whiten the teeth.
What is Teeth Whitening Miami?
Teeth whitening Miami can be performed both in the office and at home, always after review and following the guidelines recommended by the dentist.
You can combine both types of teeth whitening to achieve the desired result more quickly.
The tooth whitening process lasts approximately 30 minutes, usually three applications of whitening agent, that is, one every 10 minutes.
We apply the whitening agent and a protective gel on the gums to the teeth to avoid any discomfort derived from the procedure and using a special lamp, we activate the whitening gel.
Our dentists combine in-office whitening with home dental whitening that the patient will apply at home for a specified time according to the need of their specific case to achieve a successful result, always following the guidelines indicated.
Even so, not all dental stains or darkening are removable or improvable through Teeth Whitening Miami and may require other types of aesthetic dental treatments, such as the use of porcelain veneers.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Some of the disadvantages that a Teeth Whitening Miami treatment can have are:
Dental sensitivity after treatment: This sensitivity can last up to a week. Of course, it varies from one patient to another and does not affect routine life.
It does not last forever: Many of us like “forever” but this is not the case with this treatment.
May return to their yellowish color or the stains that had been removed reappear.
But, to avoid this, we simply must avoid bad habits that can stain our teeth and maintain correct oral hygiene.
Gum sensitivity: Although this usually disappears after a few days.
Now we go with the good things, the ones that we always like the most.
Among the advantages of an aesthetic treatment such as professional teeth whitening we have:
- Painless, fast, and simple: Each patient is different, so the treatment applied is special and adapted to their needs, taking into account the type of enamel in order to obtain the desired results.
- Also, it lasts no more than 30 minutes and is completely painless.
- Rejuvenates: This type of treatment helps reduce the effect of wrinkles on our face, achieving a more rejuvenated effect.
Increased self-esteem: Wearing a radiant smile helps you feel more confident about yourself.
- The simple fact of being able to smile openly, without any complex, helps to feel more confidence, security, and satisfaction.
- Personal image: Perhaps one of the main reasons why patients decide to undergo this treatment is due to the improvement it represents for their personal image.
Tips to Keep in Mind before Performing Teeth Whitening Miami
Finally, we are going to leave you some tips that you should take into account before undergoing an aesthetic treatment such as teeth whitening:
- Previous diagnosis: The professional must make a previous diagnosis. We must ensure that everything works correctly. There should be no danger to the gums, soft tissues, or teeth. We must ensure the suitability of the patient for the treatment. There are people who should not undergo teeth whitening.
- The dentist must choose the technique to use, whether to perform the treatment in the office or at home. while maintaining strict control over the process.
- Anywhere, dentists can perform teeth whitening, which is considered a dental treatment rather than just a cosmetic one.
- It is important that a professional performs teeth whitening and informs us of the health prerequisites we must meet.
- Food and drinks to consider: There are certain foods and drinks that influence the color of our teeth before, during and after whitening. But, what most influences, is taking inadequate oral hygiene measures. We must avoid beverages that stain our teeth. Avoid beverages that stain. If not possible, brush well after eating and control diets with foods high in coloring.
Do you want to get a Teeth Whitening?
At Dental Blush we care about your dental health, so we advise you properly to treat your specific case.
As we have said, each of us is different, so our case too. For this reason, personalized and attentive treatment is our day-to-day.
If you want to do a Teeth Whitening Miami, you just have to call or write us. We will be happy to assist you.
Dental Blush is a Dental Office in Miami FL where our goal is to make the patient feel at home.
We are excited for you to become a new member of our family!
Dental Blush is housed 12260 SW 8th St Suite 226, Miami, FL 33184.
We welcome clients and you may make an appointment by calling + (305) 553 0666 or complete our contact form. Thank you!..